Offering much more than just a collection of products, we support you before and after the sale. You’ll benefit from best practices learned working with our 200+ agency partners around the US. For those launching a New Agency, we provide both virtual and in market onboarding plans that can include a New Branded Agency site, all sales collateral, team training, merchant events and more
Agency Launch, Sales Support & Fulfillment Services
NEW PARTNER ON-BOARDING
Virtual and/or In-Market Launch Options
- Serious Sales Training– time tested coaching, based on a consultative approach that puts needs of customer first…as we learn to first diagnose, then prescribe!
- Product Training– how they work, and more importantly, key benefits for your clients
- Process Training– for smooth delivery of what you sold to ensure happy clients and confident sales teams.
- New Agency Site– We’ll design your New Agency Website with your local branding to help you capture and convert in bound leads.
- Turn-key, Branded Sales Collateral- including Pitch Decks, Sales Sheets, Proposal templates and reporting. Start selling tomorrow.
- Webinars/In-Market Merchant Seminars position you as the local expert – use our decks to DIY…or let us lead it for you as member of your team, with your agency brand front & center.
- In-Market Sales Calls – to jumpstart sales, provide in the field coaching.
- Marketing Programs to drive inbound leads – work smarter, not harder!
- Social Media Management for your channels – practice what you preach!
Ongoing Agency Support
Before the Sale
- Prospecting/Audit Tools show how we can help
- Best Practices, Case Studies – how it worked for others
- Lead Generation – Marketing Programs to drive inbound leads for your agency
- Proposal Writing – for Marketing, Web Design, Digital Services for prospects
- Inventory Lookup – for web, mobile, email marketing lists
After the Sale
- Partner Portal to book new orders
- Dedicated Account Managers – we interact with the client as part of your team…and provision the new order, so you can stay focused on your next sale.
- Kick Off Call/On-boarding – collecting necessary assets to launch
- Web Project Manager assigned to all web builds
- Professional Content Team – Dedicated writers assigned to Social, Blog, E-Newsletters, creating engaging content
- 24/7 Reporting Dashboard – demonstrate ROI!
- Project Management dashboard – track progress 24/7 on sold orders
- Training Resources for new hires as you grow!