Guarantee Digital provides digital agency back office fulfillment, training, and sales support for Newspaper, TV, and Radio partners in over 200 markets around the US. Now in our 6th year, we’ve had a unique front row view of the Digital Agency business as it has evolved within Traditional Media Companies. Looking at our Media Partners as well as others in the industry, the list below outlines the characteristics that make for the most successful agencies. Note: if you’ve ever launched a successful initiative in your market then this list likely won’t surprise you!
- Top Down Support – From corporate, to local leadership and the entire sales team, everyone is accountable and stays focused on executing the sales plan. The agency is now part of the core business and no longer a “new initiative” of the those guys in the digital department or worse, last month’s shiny object that no longer gets the attention it deserves.
- Fully Integrated Sales Approach – These agencies are fully-integrated within the overall sales organization. Multi-media consultants consistently include variety of cross platform marketing & service recommendations based on customer need. They get a bigger share of wallet in the process.
- New Business Revenue – The other 75% of the Market – Beyond the core client base, these agencies have discovered a world of new revenue potential from the other 75% of local businesses that have never bought the core product, including many in the B2B category. Many leverage marketing automation tools to effortlessly source new leads.
- Training is Not a One-Time Event – At the pace the digital world evolves, training is an on-going process. Beyond structured training, the most successful digital consultants make it part of their professional development to stay current, as many of their busy clients are counting on them to keep them informed.
- Branding & Thought Leadership – Their Agency Brand is proudly promoted in the market – in their core media products, on business cards and on the side of their building. Education is not confined to the Sales team, as the Agency freely shares their knowledge with the business community thru Client Meetings, Merchant Seminars, the local Chamber and via their agency website.
- They’ve Got Fulfillment Figured Out – They’ve learned the devil is truly in the details when it comes to agency fulfillment. No matter if they have an on-site team, have it all done via a distant corporate office or work with a vendor partner like Guarantee Digital, they’ve learned that there is no substitute for rock solid process and procedures to ensure the client is getting exactly what they ordered. Sales reps properly set expectations and clients understand what their role is in making the most of the services offered.
Of course, Not Every Agency is at This Stage in Their Development
Some agencies are functioning in a part-time mode. Maybe with a solo digital seller or offering a few services via their core team. Others launched with great fanfare, but are now stalled lost momentum due to staff turnover or even wholesale management change at the top. And of course, there are those still “thinking about it” who haven’t quite pulled the trigger. That’s okay too because when you do launch, you can thank those guys with the arrows in their backs from figuring a lot of this stuff out for you!
No matter what stage of Agency Development you are at, Guarantee Digital has a program that can help you drive new revenue. Here’s a quick summary of how we can help-
Turn Key Agency Launch Programs
- Full Suite of Agency Solutions: We enable your team to offer all the solutions you would expect from an agency in 2017, from Web Design, SEO, Content Marketing (social, blogs, email, video, and native ads) to variety of highly targeted digital marketing programs. We’ll help set you apart in the market – with unique programs like our Lead Machine web & content marketing packages.
- White Glove Fulfillment & Customer Support – Following those rock-solid procedures that delight your clients and build confidence in your reps.
- Serious Sales Training – Teaching your reps how to sell in the real world with a focus on customer ROI. Virtual, Classroom, Curb-side, and On-Demand.
- New Business Leads – Our marketing automation program sources new potential customers from that other 75% of the market using email and other digital targeting, we’ll drive new leads to your agency website and inbox.
- Merchant Events – Via webinar or in-market, our Educational Merchant Seminars position your agency as the local experts while filling your sales pipeline with many warm leads.
- All Sales Collateral, Pitch Decks and New Custom Agency Website provided – Just add your branding and start selling!
Digital Agency Jump Start
Choose from any of the programs above to get your agency moving again. We’ll first consult with you to understand exactly where you stand and recommend a jump start strategy based on best practices learned launching many markets just like yours.
Keep in mind that we can help you sell more of your existing products/vendors, our programs, or a bestselling mix. Looking to outsource fulfillment? We can do that too…often improving margins, quality and efficiency in the process.
Bottom line – Don’t Wait
Whatever you decide to do…time is of the essence! Competition is heating up and the window for maximizing the opportunity is closing. Your clients are being called on daily! It’s your market and your money, so let’s talk.
Contact Greg Maibach – Director of Partner Development to get started
216-406.2560 or firstname.lastname@example.org